Sunday, June 3, 2007

putting up a show..

I'm now watching the finale of the reality show, 'Bachelorette' where the audience are asking questions to bachelorette and the guy she choose. You know, the usual Qs of "how you know that she's the one?" / "what make you choose him?" and yada yada yada.

For one thing, I wouldn't even be caught dead entering shows like that. And second, to be interrogated or should I say slice up my heart and have a peek inside is seriously not my style. How can people bare all on their sleeves? And especially on national TV?! Well.., hail to all of those who have the guts!

I'm never a supporter of public affection or kiss-n-tell. Albeit the fact, well, I never opposed it either. Giggle. Form my observation, I find most couple just showing off that luvy-duvy feeling for the sake of showing and some other just over doing it. There's only a minuscule of couple that find genuine. And they are the ones that take it easy on this icky love stuff and make it through all the way..

My logic is.... its already hard to find someone who could be genuine in real life. What more to find someone genuine from a reality show where there are lots of factors that influenced how a person behave on camera? Especially when it comes to reality shows like finding the right life-partner such as "Bachelorette" , "Joe Millionaire" and etc etc. Man, plain hipocrisy is an obvious thing isn't it? And and.. how on earth can they fall for each other in just short period of time? And taking the risk to get married pronto?? What? By magic?

Ohhh, sorry for bitching about this. But I do have a point and rationale behind all this. I prefer the good old fashion way of finding a life-partner. You know, giving ample time to know one another, getting to know each others' flaw and imperfections and adjusting/trying to live with it. You know, facing THE REAL THING about relationship before committing to something more serious. Yea, I mean settling down.

And that's the true meaning of real 'reality show'... /Jann just want to potpet for fun, no offense to ppl out there who don't agree.. *smirk*

No comments: