Thursday, January 17, 2008

whale done~!

What's awesome about being employed by the 'Big Boys' is the opportunity to go for ample of trainings. That was what my awesome giler2 ex-college mates turned colleagues and myself did for the past three days.
Besides than free food and valid excuse to skip work, we had fun meeting with the rest of the newbies and playing games. One of the activities we did was presentation of what we need to know and obligations as employee via drawings.
Above picture display about Anti-Money Laundering Act that my group presented. Our group had the most interesting colourful drawings (self-proclaimed of course, haha!), thanks to our internal artist, Nic Choe who came all the way from Johor Bahru to attend the training.
All and all, I personally think the training could be structured in a better way.
.
If I'm still in the company (planning to find a better job) until end of next month, I'll write a feedback to the learning development centre to hire more articulate speakers so that Eu Jin or anybody with Eu Jin's blunt honesty wouldn't make fun of any slips of the tougue by the speakers, with a straight face. Iskhhh....pandang rendah giler!
.
Heh!..
.
.
p/s: I don't belong in a deskjob....

No comments: