Saturday, May 24, 2008

indiana jones..

Okay, this is a spoiler for those who haven't seen Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

In my opinion, it could have been better. I was expecting a wrap up as great as LOTR III to all the Indiana Jones series. But heck, suddenly got UFO. Yeah..you got me right. I never expected a presence of a bunch of skeleton-like aliens with crystal skulls. And listen to this, the crystal skull has magnetic energy that attract metals for what ever reason, I don't know. And yeah, the kid turns out to be Indiana's son. Surprise? Not at all. Boohooo...even my grandma can guess that.

Anyways, overall can be categorize as okay laaaa... Entertaining enough to make me stay awake albeit the fact I had a long day at work, rush back home and drive like a mad cow to catch the show at 10pm.

All and all, I don't know about you people, but I'll be sticking to the more sensible Indiana Jones trilogy storyline..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a stupid movie that had a lot of action. You're too modest to even give it a "ok laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"... hehehe