Sunday, September 16, 2007

uhuh..whatever..

I really couldn't give a shit of what people think of me.

I've been feeding myself with my hard earned money and never once ask for their help.
I know people say I'm a show-off and sombong, but frankly, they just don't know the real story and makes assumption based on pure observation.
Truth is, I still can't believe I pull it off all by myself and that I stand on my own two feet to make ends meet. I work hard and I managed.

And I like that about me.
I like the idea of being an independant woman, out-spoken and sarcastic, taking risk and have high goals in life. Bak kata Aflin Shauki - cita-cita biar tinggi, dapat ker tak, belakang kira!

So say whatever, dipersilakan...
I don't even give a teeny weeny care.. *yawn sambil garu lengan*

[opps, sorry cip, wa salah eja nama lu... its Afdlin Shauki.. ;) ]

No comments: