Monday, September 3, 2007

tetiba kena marah..

"Oh, you cut your hair....again", said an aunty while I was buying fish downstairs.

"Yea, I did", I said with a lopsided smile.

"Doesn't suit you. Makes you look like a boy.", she said with a serious tone. If I'd know better, she sounded like she was scolding.

".......Hhmm...", was all I could muster. I gave another smile, thinking that there is no use to speak back to her and busied myself with err...."fishing".

"I'm talking to you, girl. You better keep you hair long the next time. Girls supposed to have long hair", she replied with a stern voice. Then she cut my line, paid the fishmonger and gave me one final glance while shaking her head as in disagree.

I'm like...WHAT THE HELL??? Aunties are either trying to find me a husband or giving advise like I've done some crime in this world... I pity myself sometimes.

2 comments:

~aina~ said...

hahahahhaha so funny la jannah..
hey i have short hair too..
tat doesnt mean we're boyish right right right? :P

jannz \^o^/ said...

crop cut is the 'in' thing nowdays.

and anywho, boyish or not, we're WOMEN at heart, words can't take us down!

p/s: our beloved guy loves girls with long hair, but he loves both of us regardless we got hair or not! lol~!