Thursday, October 4, 2007

la vida es sueno...

From : +4478********
"Hey woman, I finally realized. I finally get it. I'll be back in August, already bought a ticket home. Where will you be then?"

I smile McDonald style when I received the sms this morning. But geez, I never expected that he would take that loooooooooooooonggg to realize something I've been aware of since both of us were sixteen.

Frankly, I have not the slighest idea where I'll be in future. So many dreams to chase, so little time. And I've made tons of plans for next year, my 2008 schedule is already quite full - something to look forward to. And since I usually make spontaneous trips, hhmm... for all I know, I might be in Sydney or Beijing in coming August. Or maybe Florence!!

So, I left him an offline msg saying, "I'll be where adventure takes me. Plus, I haven't found that spot I would like to call home for the rest of my life yet. Even when you're back and I'm not here, we'll see each other again one fine day. You're sending your kids to my place in the future remember? ;)"

I know for the fact that he won't like the answer but hey, la vida es sueno babe. And I plan to live it my way..

No comments: