Sunday, October 21, 2007

predictable answers..

I posted a question for my friends to answer in Facebook.

"Jannah asks: What's the best option? Leave my man and go for my Masters in Spain or forget about Spain and live with my man? Fuiyooh..soalan cepu emas~!"

Their answers was just as expected especially from Wei-yu and Wils..they just want free accomodation in Spain.. like I don't know you ppl well.. heh.. *lopsided grin*

Stephanie Wei-yu Yap:
nak kena tampar ke? apa jenis soalan ni?? kalau nak stay back- you better kahwin this one, otherwise you better go study and become what i told you to be! a successful politician who will one day rule the world, like mojo jo jo!

Jini Rajendran:
Spain's calling you. If the man is right he lets the woman do what she's got to do.

Muthu Veerapen:
spain..but who is mr.ehem?

Wilson Wong Jun Jie:
easy.. espanol~!

........

3 comments:

Jini said...

spain definitely calling. >.<

jannz \^o^/ said...

yea, italy too.

i have a few choices to choose from. at the same time, i keep on thinking what if he's the real thing. but heck, its a gamble isn't it? if its meant to be, he'll be mine at last anyways, no matter even i'm due to space!

but wait a minute, who's the guy? cakap macam ala-ala exist jer.. *guffaw*

Jini said...

i see. well, here's my perspective of it. if it's meant to be it'll work. on a reality check thing if he's for real and know you're worth it he'd support you doing your thing. it is somewhat a gamble but aren't relationships usually a gamble? hey, it's like me other half i didn't know me being his personal cleaning lady was a package. anywho, the strongest point is the fact that we dont want to end up married with the sound of music then sit and think back why did i not live to the fullest when i was single.