Wednesday, November 28, 2007

you know who... no, i don't!!!

"Jannah Zarmani", a despatch announced my name across the HR department. He was holding a gorgeous Godzilla-size bouquet of pink lilies with an extremely small off white coloured card.

Okay, I thought to myself. I must be dreaming, hearing my name being called, as if the flowers were for me, plus in an office where I just started work 3 days ago... it doesn't make sense somehow.

"Miss Jannah Zarmani, flowers for you.", the despatch repeated. I played dumbed - wasn't really sure it was for me.

My boss, Monique, a sturdy looking Aussie woman (she's such a sweet woman actually) tap my shoulder and said in a very heavy southern Aussie accent, "Jannah, you got yourself a bouquet. From your boyfriend, I reckon? That's very sweet of him". I was speechless as I walked over and took the lilies - it was even more beautiful up front.

I opened the small card. It's written.. "To Jannah Zarmani....From : You know who". I double-check the spelling on the card, yup, it was for me! But then, I have no idea who sent me those flowers! I was raking my brain, thinking of a few guys who would dare to pull the stunt.

I was quiet for a while, thinking heavily when Monique tab my shoulders again. I faced her and said bluntly, "Is this a prank? Cause I don't know who sent me this! And if it were to be from my guy, he wouldn't give me the wrong colour. But he got the right flower thou'.." (I personally love WHITE lilies, not pink)

"Maybe the parlor have run out of other colours and they're left with pink.", Monique joked. But I wasn't laughing, somehow I knew it wasn't from the guy I'm currently hanging out with. WHO the hell gave me the flowers??

Frankly, I should be flattered, yes I am a wee bit. But somehow, it's scaring the shit out of me! It could be a stalker for all I know!

I'm thinking.....

..it could probably be a prank by my friends, but then again, it doesn't make sense! Even a simple wrapped lilies without white and purple Baby Breath (the small decoration flowers) can cost up to RM80! The ones I've received definitely cost more than that!

Or maybe a secret admirer? Neehhhh... I'm pretty sure it's someone I know...but who aarrr??? I'm gonna BELASAH the person once I know who - it was embarrasing to receive a HUGE bouquet infront of the whole office okayyyyyy!!

3 comments:

Shan Shang said...

HAHAHAHAHAhaah... GEMPAK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

jannz \^o^/ said...

i know WHO already~! i'm good... *smirk*

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha.. Congratulation on that.. Hahaha..