Saturday, December 1, 2007

'compensate' my arse..

One might wonder why the heck did Jannah took a picture of a four slices of kiwi in a bowl for. Well, because there's a story behind it. I was having mix fruits at Kenny Rogers a few days back. Normally, the bowl consist of slices/cubes of watermelon, honeydew, pineapple, kiwi and orange but all I got was only a combination of watermelons and orange.

Of course, being me = the food connoisseur and kiamsiap, *cough*, I complaint to the person in charge. If I remember correctly, his name was Shahrul. Cis, he has such a hamsap face, lol. Back to the story.....to "compensate", he told me he'll give me extra fruits (he have to freaking cut it first!)and will send it to my table.

So, okayyy lorr... I'm not THATTT bitchy anyways (I can be when I'm irritated), so I waited patiently (while tapping my hands and staring about, hehe). He came with a bowl. But boy, was I dumbfounded when I saw that he only gave me FOUR fcuking slices of kiwi!!

"Sorry, but mana honeydew and pineapple?", I asked.

"Oh, yang tu dah takde stock, cik.", hamsap-faced replied.

Wa BENGANG babe..!! I cursed in my superb Cantonese, refused to pay the bowl of fruits and walked out. Eh, of course I paid for the rest laaaaa, just not for the mix fruits.

Moral of the story is, if any of you people want to dine in Kennny Rogers, please visit the ones in Times Square or Kota Raya, the more established ones. Kenny Rogers in Jalan Genting Kelang sucks like hell...

No comments: