Friday, March 14, 2008

self-destruct

I'm such a woman sometimes.

Being a woman can be empowering and liberal, yet when it comes to handling emotions, often 99.8% of women will be defeated by the hormonal fluctuations during our menstrual cycle that causes irritability, fatigue and emotional reactivity.

In short, women tend to be in an emotional wreck. Sometimes we're so emo that we realized we shouldn't be so irrational but there's no fucking way to stop it... and suddenly we end up in tears with no absolute reason at all.

And that's how it's like to be a woman..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.