Monday, February 25, 2008

positivity for positive people..

I found a book marker stashed in my bagpack as I search for my goggle before hitting the swimming pool.
.
Hhmmm... I thought to myself... How did it get there? I flip it and the other side of the book marker is written:-

"Happiness lies within us.
We may accept the way life isn't what we want it to be or change so that it will be.
The choices of life are endless.
Life is too short to spend worrying or expecting.
Take some time to understand yourself.
Know what you want.
Create your own dreams.
Lead your life forward.
Love, laugh and play.
Happiness comes to those who are willng to believe in it..
..and create it within their own lives."
.
.
Hhhhmm..again. Inspirational? Yeahh, for like 5 seconds after reading it.
.
Thing is, life is much more complex than that. Even when we accept how life is or make changes to get the life we wanted, we'll never be happy. It's perfectly human's nature, we're never satisfied about anything and nothing! And we never know what we want or need until its too late...yada yada yada..
.
Sigh...generally, I'm never much of a positive thinker anyway, so don't mind me... ;p

No comments: