Tuesday, July 3, 2007

NGO...

I'm thinking of joining an NGO (non-governmental body). To help humanity, find experience in third world country...bla bla.. okay okay, I want to travel for free! Hehe, no, no, of course that's not the entire point laaaa.

I want to do something meaningful in my life. I want to be a giver without being a taker. I've work with charity bodies before and help out in a few projects and finding satisfaction in doing so. (Cewaaaaaaaaaahhhh, sounds like damn GAYA and sooo the hati murni!!)

So yea, yup, I might join in next year, if I'm qualified that is. We'll see how it goes la huh... ;) There's a high percentage that I might stash the 'hati murni' planning in the closet when I starts earning the dollar $ign. I'll try my level best not to. Promise. Cross my heart and swear to slap myself three times if I don't try.. heheehehehe..

2 comments:

he who must not be named said...

At the end of last year, i thought of joining Peace Corps, but was let down when I found out it was only applicable for US citizens only. Aihhh...

Anonymous said...

U can not la my dear. U kurus sgt and senang melayang in windy countries, hehe. ;p

Seriously.. they might mistken you for some refugee yang tak cukup makan! *guffaw*