Sunday, July 1, 2007

questions people ask..

People, the ones I knew and total strangers, tend to potray me as an 'information counter'. They ask all kind of questions that I do not have an answer for, and most 'Qs' are just downright annoying, absurb and akward. The kind of questions we, sensible mannered humans do not ask other people of silly questions to a person who is 100% likely do not have the answer. Such as... "do you know where I put my keys?". Like.. man, how would I know WHERE? I don't even live with you dude..

Albeit that, I rather have that kind of questions thrown to me everyday rather than someone asking me out of the blue of how it feels to be kissed by the same gender or what is the sickest thing I've done or how to ehem ehem... Or asking me what clitoris is! Oh my gosssssssshhhhhh.... In this Internet age, oh puuhhhlease make use of the Internet! Just GOOGLE it. One can find anything and every information to ones heart desire.

Even when one type-in WHERE IS MY KEYS?, GOOGLE never fails to pop some website as results of the search. And try Wikipedia as well. Try and keep on clicking, one will find something eventually....... and stop asking me sex-related questions, no matter what is your reason behind it - may it be for educational purposes or perverted reasons. Don't want to know and don't want to care.

So, don't make me red-faced trying to answer that kind of questions. Kindda polluting my innocent mind, you know.. ;Þ

2 comments:

Shan Shang said...

Hohoho... Got blog din promote also... Cheh... Don't like u la~~~

Hahah.. Jan INNOCENT mind??? =P Objection! Doesn't match =P

Anonymous said...

"Google and Wikipedia is your best friend."

Gawd. I love this quote. :)