Monday, July 2, 2007

sympathy wasteland..

I really hate it when something bad happened and when like its not bad enough, people around are showering their sympathies, flushing what's left of my strength down the toilet. "Good" intention that they wanted to show seem akward and very 'mannered'.

Too damned many sympathetic faces, too many snickering people eager to say they knew that things would turn up this way. Like I somehow owe them an explanation of decisions I've made and actions I took. These people should just clam their mouth if they are just here to make me feel more miserable or they're not contributing anything to help me make things right.

That's why its easier to keep things in the shadow, oblivious of skeptical eyes and bitchy mouths. That's why it is so much easier to just handle it myself...

2 comments:

drago said...

És lindissima! O teu blog é muito interessante.
Um beijinho

jannz \^o^/ said...

tu portugués es terrible..
so stop using google translate ;P