Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the in-betweens..

According to some wise guy, there are two types of people in this world. The nice peeps and the bad guys.

But I believe that I fall in neither of the categories. To say that I am a nice peep, well..I am. Sometimes to the extend of being too nice in which I've become doormat at times. And to say that I am in the bad guy type, well.. I am too. As nice as I can be, I can also be as cruel and brutal to the extend where I hurt people's feelings and basically stepped on peeps' egoism. This applies to most of my chauvinist friends and wasted guys I've dated.

So, I reckon, I'm the in between type. Of course there will never be a perfect right in the middle of the line, so I guess the bigger percentage lean towards the latter, hehe... ;Þ

2 comments:

Michael Ngoi said...

Hohoho~~~~ guess who~~ XD you good~~!!! OMG!!! the sky is gonna fall...... hahaha.. just kidding.. found ya bloggie~~ anyways.. make la anonymous comments ler.. easier for me to come and bomb your blog with comments.... *evil*

Michael Ngoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.