Wednesday, May 9, 2007

langkawi with mom..

My mom rocks!

On the last trip to Langkawi, I brought her island hopping. Instead of being proper like an aunty would, she suprised me with her youthful acts - she jumps, she hops, she went boat-paddling with me and she actually jumps into Dayang Bunting lake, holding on to the railings and me to stay afloat!



It's a brave act considering the fact that she's afraid of water and she can't swim!


All and all, it was a good trip! I'm glad Mom had fun..

Some of the pictures taken in Langkawi...



In Singa Besar Island, the last hop before we head home...
Mom at the top of Gunung Raya.. the view from the dock was amazing!! Kg.Tok Senik Hotel ambiance was so serene, overlooking paddy field.. Absolutely love the place, its very quiet.. A fresh twist from the buzzling KL.. On the boat..Mom was obsessed with the life jacket while I never bother to put on one..
.
A lot more pictures was snapped but I'm damn lazy to wait for the photo to upload... *sigh*

No comments: