Monday, May 14, 2007

not so good crapper..

When it comes to blogging, I'm a really good crapper. But when it comes to writing assignments or work-related write ups, I'm as capable as a two year old, make it a retarded two year old. Seriously..

Here I am, stuck in front of the computer for about three hours and all I typed was insufficient three paragraph of bullshitting (BS). Gosh, BS is mucho (much in spanish) a breeze when its not being graded or needing the citation.

At when I times like this, is usually ask myself, "Jann, why did you gatal2 pursue your degree when you could have find a better job and earning the dooh?". And I always have the answer for that one - I want to be the first in my family to earn a degree. My dad only had two diplomas and back then, having one is considered good enough.

I always wanted to be a writer as long as I could remember. But was never really serious about it. I always say to myself that I'm not a good crapper, therefore I won't be a good writer. But I guess I've proven myself wrong in the last two years when I started blogging and doing a few freelance writing. Well, I'm aware that I'm not THAT good but I have the potential to become one if given focus and hard work. I know I can pull it off. Oh yea, a-huh, oh yea. ;Þ

But hell, one thing about me is that as sure as I am about almost every single action I've taken so far, I'm fickle-minded about what I want to do in life. My life dream and career path is still in pending -mode. I want so many things and so many career path in mind, I couldn't make up my mind.

Expert says, choose the one that I'm likely to find fulfilment in. Thing is, there's all of it! And my bestbuddy-diplomat-wannabe said, in time, the career path will become clearer. Well honey, it ain't a clear blue sky with only one rainbow. It has rainbows in every corner of the sky, so which one should I choose?

Haih, I reckon, all I'll do is probe more path, explore more career options until I find what I'm drawn to - a career in which I am likely to do in years ahead... Before that happen, for now, I'll just stick to the one thing I like most and good at, which is non other than crapping..

1 comment:

lefish said...

hey j, this is le fish all the way from le sunny side of life! just wanted to say that u SO ARE a fabulous writer, so don't knock yourself short.

though i haven't been in much contact (what with work and work and more work!) i still make time to check your blog. this is almost like you having not enough time for studies but able to make time for blogging hehehe ;)

so, if only as a personal favour to me, don't bottle it. blog it. :)

muchos amore... muahhh :X