Wednesday, May 9, 2007

socialphobic..

I'm helping out my friends to spread the news on BBGS Class of '99 reunion that is going to be held on July 7th, 2007..

Somehow.... frankly, I'm not THAT excited about the whole thing. I don't know WHY I'm not that trill about the idea of seeing my ex-schoolmates. I reckon maybe the feeling of yearning to meet old peeps haven't kick start yet..or I'm just too lazy to meet people.

It's ironic when people in general say I'm a people-person. Aiseh, just because I'm friendly and have communication skill doesn't mean I like being in the line of meeting and talking to people always. Such is true.. if a person have chisel looks, doesn't mean that he like the idea of being in modeling industry.

Truth is, I hate being in crowded places and in the presence of hundreds of people. For one thing, I have no patience in dealing with all sort of attitudes. Second, I just hate commotions.

Errmm....I think I'm turning into a socialphobic and an introvert. Need to do something about it. If not, I might end up being a cat lady, single for the rest of my life and found dead with my body half-eaten by rats two weeks later.. *shiver*

No comments: