Saturday, August 18, 2007

APIIT Multicultural Night 2007..

Since its my last year in APIIT, I was thinking.. what the heck, just go laaa.. So there I was last night with my traditional white kebaya and Indonesian batik and Sing with his red Gong Xi Fa Chai shirt.

The event was................. okay la. The sound system was pretty bad thou'. All we can hear was the beat of the background music. Can't hear a thing what was babbled by the emcees. Highlights of the night (for me anyways) was the performance by The Black Tribes, bunch of Africans singing the Raggae beats and soothing numbers. They're bunch of fantastic dancers btw.. ohh.. sooo.. au naturel.. sayang, didn't get to snap pictures of them... I was busy grooving along.. ;p
Sing syiok-syiok snap pics wt leng lui.. And this guy painted himself like PAS supporter without even knowing what PAS is.. cool siot...

Anyways, here's a few snapshots, not as clear thou', mind my cikai Kodak camera.. ;p
The traditional Acheh dance by Indonesian students.. lead by my buddy, Winny Hasfiani. The coordination was simply superb..

Iranian instrumental performance.. Kevin and bunch of guys beside me was cheering for the lady sitting in the middle...it was her voluptious curves that turned them into monkeys... Haih, boys..
That's Adam (jumping lead singer) and Amzar (far left) performing 'I feel good', the NTV7 theme song. Adam promised to sing my fav More Than Words but they changed the song last minute. So, Adam my dear boy, you still owe me that song.. ;)
Yea, we've been stamped by some weird cop mohor/tattoo. Sing and I felt like we were joining some Yakuza clan instead of just entering Multicultural night event....hehe.

Overall, it was okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy la.
Would be better if I were to sing some Malay ballads or perform some badass tarian Ulik Mayang (yes, I do traditional dance) and if Sing were to sing Isabella or Suci Dalam Debu.. ffuuhh... gamat~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah sure would like to do that. Isabella adalah...
You are in to blog, but cant send me the pics lar...
apex

jannz \^o^/ said...

oh yea.. i forgot la my dear apek cayang.. will do it, will do it.. in another million yearssss.. keke..

Anonymous said...

found some other pics if you are intrested

http://picasaweb.google.com/KLDude1/ApiitMultiCulturalNight2007?authkey=wRSytrysFYY