Wednesday, August 8, 2007

old and wiser (and cynical)

Celebrated my quarter century birthday in Chillis @ BSC with my closest peeps last Sunday. And we went off to chill in Somo @ Mont Kiara, a really nice place to have drinks and kingkai (thanks to literally-my-own-brother Amir who suggested the place).


One of the highlights of the night was when Joe-the-pâtissier made me this darn CUTE-giler-babi three tier cake with a Snoppy for my birthday! I told Joe that I would have kiss him senseless for being so darn sweet! Well..ONLY if he were a hunk with a sexy pout, haha! I'm amazed with Joe - who have changed his image drastically from a sweet faced boy to a clean-shaven botak tatooed guy. Despite the image shift, he remains as the sweet Joe I've known all along. Its a warm feeling to know that most of my old friends are still the same person underneath their heavy make-ups and macho manly act. *guffaw*


[from left first row: yours truly, Mir, Mut and Peng Hoong]
[from left 2cd row: Darren (Jess's hubby), Jess, Jenn Joe, Wei-yu]

*****

Let me introduce you to them:-

Jess is the longest I've known in the group. Known each other since we were 11 years old. She's practically my life diary and tempat mengadu emotional matters. And Darren, the hubby is the most polite proper matsalleh I've ever met... such a gentleman.

Wei-yu is my long lost twins, we think alike and like the same stuff most times and I can always count on her to catch me when I fall or when I'm short of cash, haha!

Amir is like my own brother whom I've known for 10 years. He's someone I bullied, someone I freeload cash, food and transportation from and am pampered like his own sister. Besides that, he can be quite a spoilt jerk! *guffaw*

Jenn Joe is Jess's church friend whom I met 12 years ago. We went to Add Math tuition together with Timothy the gay (or course Tim claims that he's not one) and Joe's just a sweetheart lar. He used to be somekind of a manager in Starbucks and I used to pau free coffee from him.. ;)

Mut is my Tamil hero idol.. hahaha! He's the most Malay-oriented Indian dude I've ever known and I love him to pieces cause he's just kind hearted and very patient. He teman my Mom and attended my graduation and make sure that my graduation picture is posted in UTM Skudai post. What more can I say?? Oh, and his Deepavali open house is something not to be miss every year! Ooohh.. and he suka janji keling.. (damn, my group memang racist la.. hahaha)

Peeeeennnggg @ Peng Hoong is the most true, calm and collected cinapek among all the cinapeks I know. He's short, sweet and simple, hahahaha! And he's a guy worth keeping. Sun ngor la Peng, Li Mun is still with you these past 7 years right?!

AAAaaaaawwwwww.......... I'm missing them already....

No comments: