Sunday, August 5, 2007

free as lady liberty..

I haven't felt relief in years.

It was all because I was carrying the shame and guilt of messing up a relationship that I trully believed would turn out to be really bumpy yet GREAT and satisfying to the soul, if it was given a chance. The kind of chemistry that comes once or twice in a lifetime.

But as of tonight, I am free of that burden.

Its both liberating and melancholic at the same time. I bet if he reads this, he would say, "Philosophical sial...!!", typical of him. But at last, I can trully put the past behind me. I no longer holds on to the hope for him to return and fulfill his promise. And frankly, I no longer want anything from him except for his own happiness.

Tonight is special. I had a great birthday present indeed,... INNER PEACE. Happy 25th birthday, Jannah Zarmani. ;)

/jann is beginning to smile again..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Jann. Let me know if there's a gathering. :)

Sincere regards,
Soon Hoi.

jannz \^o^/ said...

Haha, thanks!

Been wondering who might you be and walah! Zen Master = Dixon. Erase all hope of me calling you Soon Hoi. I'm sticking with Dixon, lol~!

Anonymous said...

Apa apa aje lah. Just call me Dixon oso can one lah. I'm tired to get defensive already.