Friday, August 31, 2007

pamphlet of vocabs..

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.

The first and only book that I actually fell in love with. Contrary to friends and foe believes, I DO read books....just not triller or some heavy drama (maze storyline) type of book. Nope, not a Grisham's or political-demagogy content fan. That's why I don't read newspaper, lol.

I don't read books these days. My mind's too tired to cope up with the reading. Maybe that's the reason my vocab has gone down the drain and my overall English (spoken and written) is getting worse. My brain's a wee bit slow in catching up jargons and I rarely utter or use any bombastic words anymore. Its like when I open my mouth to speak, I sound like I have a pea-sized brain. Oh, bugger..

I blame Apek for this. Yup, all his fault. For conversing in Manglish.. merogol Bahasa Inggerisku.. ;Þ

Sigh, need to do something about it... its appaling really..

No comments: