Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hamsap taxi driver..

I was seduced by a fifty-something filthy hamsap cinapek cabbie just now. He keep on asking whether I was sleepy and suggested that I take a nap while he drives me home in his smelly cab. He even asked me all sorts of personal questions.. whether I have a boyfriend, whether I prefer Chinese over Malay for a guy.. yada yada... Gatal nak mampus!

He even tore a piece of..... what I suspect is actually a page from buku kotak-kotak (you know, the one we use for Math in primary school) and scribbled his number. And the way he pass that small piece of paper was juuuuuuuuuusssst some classic move from a hamsap-minded dickhead laaa.... by sliding it up on my right hand.. EEEeewwwwwww... GUGUR my bulu roma!

I took his blardee number of course.., althought I badly wanted to stab him with my keys (substitute for my pepper-spray). Was afraid that he would do something silly if I try to piss him off... like drive me somewhere secluded and turn into a sex maniac or a pychopath. Man, I could sula him really bad if he have that kind of intention!

Thank God, I arrived at my place safely.

Ironic thing is, the hamsap cabbie didn't even want to take the cab fare of RM8.90 from me. He said, (as he was enjoying the view of my chest level), "Adik lawa tak payah bayar. Boleh call I bila-bila..", and gave me a wink as his finishing act! Walaneh, I seriously want to pengsan when he said that secara hamsapnya. A breath later, I just said thanks and gave him a lopsided smile and drag my ass out of his cab ASAP...

THE END.

Apa lagi cerita lu olang mauuu??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha...

Now this was seriously a farny post! Man... I tell you what, why don't you just post that number *with the story* to lowyat.net and get the guys there to make funny calls and record them! hahahahah... pure bliss I tell you :P

陈一豪 said...

Well, that is one reason why I read Mike Ooi. Heh.

jannz \^o^/ said...

Er lern: YOU are DEFINITELY NOT Mr.Er Lern. Lucky you, that I can't track u down..not funny man.

Dr.Tan: You and Mike same wave length.. kekekeke.. aren't we all? ;p