Thursday, August 23, 2007

importanté..

I keep on asking myself this particular question today - "what's really important in life?". Sadly I couldn't find the answer eventhou' I raked my brain the entire day. I reckon, when it comes to what's really important, it differs to different people. The answer is usually easy to side-step as most of us are overwhelmed in life's chaos and all the dramas, and are busy reaching for the goals in life.

And sometimes, its tempting to dismiss our close ones, in hope that the lost time would be repaid when we finally gloried in our achievements in future. Sometimes, we even postponed today's happiness in hope that one fine day, we will actually find it. But isn't it sadistic that, sometimes, when we tend to hold out for everything we thought we wanted in life, in the end we got away with nothing? All because we dismiss what's important in the first place. Gosh, that's plain sad.

So, tell me. What is really important in life? It irks me that I don't have the answer. I sure hope that someday I'll realized - before the most important thing slips away.

No comments: