Monday, August 20, 2007

jackass got himself a diamond..

"You know how I am, Jannah. I have temper and no patience whatsoever! And she understands, she know how to handle me. You know how I can be...I'm the coolest easy going guy with my peeps but I am a completely different man when I'm with her. It irks me that she gets me everytime. I don't know what I should do. I know if I give it a try, it will work out. But at the same time, everytime I want to move forward, I stumbled. And I took a step back instead. I think I'm afraid of commitment."

What can I say, bro? You know I can give good advise to peeps but am clueless as a schoolgirl when its my turn to play Juliet. Althou' I'll make the worst Juliet in all history - just not cut for all the drama, I'm sure of one thing. If she can accept the jackass that you are, you're in for a really good deal. ;)


***************************************

Sorry, some additional words I'd like to say.
Bro, be a man pls. Stop being a woman (fickle-minded). Step up to the plate, take a swing and hit homerun already! She ain't waiting for you forever, you know. She's really a good candidate for a life partner.

Hint: She's a sucker for white lilies.

Here's a picture of a gorgeous bouquet of white lilies, just in case you're clueless how white lilies look like.. *shrug*

No comments: