Saturday, December 22, 2007

cepat la, cepat la, cepatttttt laaaaaaaaaaaa...

Geshhhhhhh... I hate to wait. Wait for my friends, what for public transportation, wait for my salary to be deposit into my account, wait for those MNCs to call me up for interview (if I'm lucky to be shortlisted that is) and yada yada yada... there's no end to the list.

It's saturday evening and I'm stuck at home. Nothing's wrong but I'm supposed to meet one of my best peep somewhere and she has yet to confirm the place and time. Clock's ticking, it's 5.35pm already! Sigh..I hate to wait in vain...

I can't even sleep either, I think it's the Oldtown Kopitiam ice blended coffee mocha I consumed during lunch. Coffee makes me edgy these days. And my stomach doesn't feel too well either. And I can't freaking read the book I've been meaning to read for quite sometime - something's wrong with my eye sights. NO NO, I will not get a specs or contact lens! Not a geek nor a person who likes to put something in the eyes..

Gosh, what I'm facing now is pure boredom!

***INTERMISSION : Phone rings****

A -e-leeehhhhh, speaking of the devil in Prada and Manolo Blahnik, it's her, the one I'm waiting for. She left her mobile phone at her bf's place, sigh. She'll call again when she can confirms the place and time. Great, patience is such a virtue some great patient human said..

Arrrghhh!!!!

***INTERMISSION 2 : Sms alerts****

From some self-claimed cute ass, "When in Rome, do as the Roman do". What? Huh? I don't get what he's trying to say at all. He must have been bored to death at home too, to actually sms me without any good reason.

Yeah, back to what I was saying... yea, heck, I need to wait again! And the point of this whole entry is.... well, there's no point.

I'm merely bitching nonsense.. siapa suruh baca? hehe..

No comments: