Friday, December 14, 2007

sweet? mushy? i can't remember anymore..

Found this entry in one of my old blogs.
I can hardly remember anything from my past these days..
My mind's too occupied with current things, like..looking for a good pay job ;Þ

******************************************************************************

TITLE: on that rainy night..
DATE: 11/13/2006 07:39:45 AM


A handwritten forgive-me-note that I slipped under his door years ago.

"You told me that I can count on you for anything. So, I have a request. I need hotchoc and blanket and your shoulder. Ok, that's 3 request. And I don't want to have a talk or discuss anything. Just a quiet moment. Shit, make it four requests. If you can't fulfill that, then forgive me for punching you (who ask you to be so annoying?). Ok, talk to you anytime you're ready."

Ok. It might not sound as pleading as a forgive-me-note should but that was my way of saying I was sorry. And of course he understands immediately. He alway have. That's why he came over to my house on that rainy night (just like tonight), with a blanket and hotchoc in a thermos. And kept me warm by lending his shoulder while we played scrabbles until wee hours. Althou' he didn't say anything, I managed to make him smile as I arrange the small tiles of letters to form the word, 'TRUCE'...

No comments: