Friday, December 21, 2007

who are you laa....sigh...

Received an anonymous call about 15 minutes ago.

The male voice claims to be someone from my past, but he didn't want to mention who he was. All the things he described sounds oddly familiar but my memory just aren't able to recall.

Weird thing was, he asked me how my life is lately and how do I fare these days. It's like he's checking up on me. WEIRD giler!!

I ask who he was and he just said, "You will remember who I am."

Huh? Cheh, I have no patience for this kind of guessing games so I said a few foul-words (my mood's pretty bad today). The voice at the other end just laughed and said I haven't change, that I am still ill-tempered as before. My curiosity grew.

I didn't get the chance to say anything else cause after he said, "Jaga diri baik-baik Jannah", he disconnected the line. WHAT THE HELL?? WHO WAS THE MAN????

Don't think I can sleep peacefully tonight... sigh..

No comments: