Thursday, December 27, 2007

food critic...

I think I choose a wrong career.

I should be a chef. Or better still, a food critic. I guess most of the people who knew me doesn't know that I used to do on-and-off, part-time writings for now-obsolete Day&Night magazine. I used to check-out eateries and write reviews. Some are publish and most are not, hehe. The pay's quite scrappy too. But nevertheless, I enjoyed going places and trying new food.

*some of the foods are running through my mind right this very minute.... marinated smoked salmon wt lime and coriander, honey-mustard chicken, farfalle wt tuna, pansotti with spinach sauce - mind you, sedap tak terhingga oooOOOoooooooo..*

If every food in this world is HALAL, I would seriousssssssssssssssssly work my way to become World Number.1 Food Critic.. and I might not fit the doors too.. *guffaw*

No comments: