Saturday, December 1, 2007

itadakimasu!

Darn, my supposedly ranting blog is turning into a food blog, hehe. Ehem...nvm ler kan..

Anyywaysss, had dinner in SAKAE SUSHI in Pavillion yesterday. Awesome, awesome, awesomeeeeeeeeeee salmon rolls and sushi rice! I don't fancy salmon as much normally, cause the ones here in KL are not the fresh ones.

But the ones I had (pic below) was orgasmic. Sedap nak mampus! Reminds me of the ones I had in Fresh Market in Sydney, fresh without the fishy aftertaste.
Tried the grilled squid too, not that awesome. It was just two small squid grilled and dabbed with soy sauce. The taste was bland, nothing to shout or be orgasmic about.
Uh...uhhh... I loveeeeeeeee this. Inari (sweeten toufu skin) with generous portion of Ebikko (fish roe).
This one was entirely new for my sushi-experienced palate - baked cheese soft shell crab sushi roll. But the crab tasted more like eel to me. Loved it nevertheless. =)
I would personally recommend SAKAE SUSHI to everyone. It's slightly expensive from Sushi King and Genki Sushi, but it's worth the dooh. And you people can expect better services and ambiance too..
Ratings? 3 stars for a dating place.. hehe.. Itadakimasu~!

No comments: