Sunday, December 9, 2007

why I don't argue with friends..

First and foremost, I see no point in arguing when you can actually discuss.

Secondly, I don't argue/discuss with friends who only support their own opinions and ignore other possibilities or facts that contradict their points. Cehhhh......defeats the purpose of arguing/discussion in the first place when they already have a favoured opinion they just simply want to justify.

Thirdly, I rather choose a less dogmatic approach in relaying my points (heck, most times, I don't give a shit so I rather keep my opinion to myself). The way I see it, friendship is not about winning nor it is a competition of who is right and wrong. What I seek is merely warmth and support.

If they can't open-up to other alternatives and is strongly self-opinionated, please don't EVEN expect me to linger around bantering my point of views... most to most, out of respect, I would only kept quiet or give a shrug.. cause if I would bluntly utter, friends (even the ones who think that they can handle the truth) will get upset with my direct-to-the-core hits..

No comments: