Friday, December 14, 2007

mentally challenged..

My IQ must have been degraded these days. I don't have the urge to read, I really do not have the slighest care of what's going on around me and I hate pretending to be interested in what others find interesting. Everything's such a bore.

It's a desease, I suspect.

Thou' people know more than I do, I never regard myself as less smart. "Read and you shall embrace knowledge", I'd say. Well, I don't read as much these days. Didn't use my power of processing to its full potential either. Plain MALAS and moodless.

And I let myself be proven wrong without saying a word, thou' in my head, the other person could be sooooooooo wrong as well.

What the hell is wrong with me?!!!!

Heck, I need to shake myself out of this decrepit state pronto! I'm not stupid, my MENSA IQ test is above 130 btw.. *smirk*

p/s: some self-proclaimed smartass must be laughing right now... ;Þ

No comments: