Thursday, December 13, 2007

melt away, babe..

*
You come to me with a casual flow
And suddenly, my defenses start to go
When you talk to me in that sensual tone
It envelopes me and I lose my self control
*
Chorus:
An baby I just melt away
Fall like rain
Everytime I see your face
I go off I just want to break it down
Anytime you come around
Maybe I could melt away in your arms
*
Imagining that you're taking it slow
And so tenderly
'Till the feeling overflows
When you look at me I go soft and cave in
And I can't conceal that I'm slowly weakening
*
Chorus
*
You an me in a cloud of reverie
Spin around inside my head unendingly
Thoughts run wild as I sit and rhapsodize
Paint pretty pictures of what I'd do if you were mine
*
You and me, got a typical thing
You and me, got a typical thing
And baby, I will melt away in your arms
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, you don't need distraction for now.

jannz \^o^/ said...

Gosh, it's just a song that puts me on the mood la wei. Google it. Its by Mariah Carey.

/jann yawns