Tuesday, December 25, 2007

xmas gift..

My phone rang at 5.12 this morning.... I was ready swear...

"Jann..", the voice on the other end said. I'd recognized the voice anytime anyday, I smile while rubbing my left eye.

"I would have kill you for disturbing my beauty sleep but heck..where are you?", I asked.

"Here, where else?", he answered. His tone doesn't sound good.

"You okay there? Spill..", I encouraged him.

There was a long pause and a few sighs before he answer, "I just want to give you a christmas present."

"Err...HOW? By courier service? You know my address la weiiii..", it didn't make sense and I was getting crankier by the minute.

"You're beautiful, I thought you should know that."

This guy must be having too much wine, I told myself. I answer him gravely, "I ammmmm goingggg to killlll youuuu NOW. Can't you tell me that when I'm fully awake and really am pretty?"

He laughed.

He said good night and promised that he would call me again sometime this week. Whatever lah, I thought. Why can't he courier me a mink coat or a blender or something useful? Bank-in money to my account pun bagus... Sigh, doctors are such weirdos...

Merry Christmas anyways, my old friend.

/jann kembang skit.. ;p

No comments: