Friday, December 7, 2007

tarik and rogol jerr...

"Jannah, how come he never kiss me anymore?", one of my girlfriends asked.

"Huh? Err.... How would I know laaahh! Maybe you have bad breath? Maybe he have bad breath? Heaps of reasons or maybe there's no reason at all.", I aswered.

"Jannah, serious lah. I'm worried. I think he's seeing someone else.", she said.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the unbelievable look while saying, "Babe, relax lah. Apa ni? You're overthinking lah. Ask him straight can or not? Why must go through all the drama? Or just tarik and rogol jer."

"Is that your solution to everything?", she yaps.

"Abuthen? If he's seeing someone, tarik and rogol jer. Then leave him. If he's not kissing you, tarik and rogol jer lah, he will surely respond laaa. Apa susah? Why make it hard? You're already in a relationship with him.", I bluntly uttered.

I don't get women. Not to say that I'm not screwed, I surely am..but in a different way. But girls in general are just....well... complicated and make things more complicated.

Tak kuasa nak layan.. zZZZzzzz is mucho better choice. *shrug*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:looking in disbelief: Seriously la, WOMAN... you're in different like 10% of that conversation. Other than that, when your head loaded with sad/negative stuff, that's you on the other side who "over-thinks".

jannz \^o^/ said...

like i said, i'm screwed too but at least i don't jump into conclusion/assumption that my bf is seeing someone else when he stops kissing me! i'd ask/discuss with my bf FIRST and FOREMOST (cause communication is important in a relationship), rather than asking the whole world for advise/opinions - like what this girlfriend of mine is doing.

its like digging gold in a charcoal mines, finding the real answer at wrong places.

as for overthinking, of course i do that, but i don't analyze until i've become a paranoid school girl. so far, i managed to solve my 'complicated' stuff by talking it out - YOU, as my confidante, knows that already..

jannz \^o^/ said...

plus, the boyfriend is the type like Ket - the setia type la. funny that i mentioned this, cause he even look a bit like Ket, sepet eyes, Korean looks.

Jini said...

agree agree. greatest piece of advice and i'm definitely using it.