Monday, December 24, 2007

time bomb..

The need to get away intensifies every damn day.

Frustration dwells within, coexisting with dormant rage that can be triggered everytime my annoyance level is tested. I am losing my patience these days to petty things and human antics.

I keep on feeding myself with positive outlooks but who am I kidding? I'm human - human do get ballistic sometimes, it's normal. But the consequences of showing anger usually left me feeling drained and empty instead of relief. Somehow, materialization of rage has been proven so far, to get me, absolutely nowhere.

Yet...it's risking my well-being (physically and mentally) to forbear from going 'meletup'! My migraine and gastric pains are starting to rear it's ugly head again due to the inner turmoil, it is after all psychological-induced illness.

Sigh, my will to make things right is weakening and my faith's fading into oblivion. No mood betul...

No comments: